We've had a busy last couple of weeks. We bought a new car- a 2004 Honda Pilot, we bought new windows- after a good 8 or more hours with window sales people in our house, and we had another ultrasound. We also got the second nursery room cleaned out- at least furniture wise- and Ben put the glider together. Our next big things are actually ordering the nursery furniture and selling my Civic. I don't particularly want to get rid of it, but there's no reason for us to keep it.
We had another ultrasound yesterday. Everything looked great! Baby A is still head down and is 1 pound 8 ounces. Baby B has flipped back to breech and she's about 1 pound 7 ounces, so we have two good sized babies in there now. We no longer have a fat one and an average one. I don't know what kind of percentiles they're in now, but I know they're good sizes. Their fluid levels are still a little uneven, but they both have plenty of fluid, so that's ok.
Here are the pictures from yesterday.
Baby A- she's going to be our camera hog after they're born. She acts like she loves to have her picture taken. Here are a couple of 3D shots of her and then one 2D shot of her. The odd looking thing in front of her is an umbilical cord, but we're not sure whose umbilical cord...



Baby B- she wasn't in a good position for us to be able to get any good 3D shots of her, so all of hers are normal 2D pictures.

Ooh, I have an appointment tonight for a prenatal massage. It's with the massage therapist at my chiropractor's office. I can't wait!


Ooh, I have an appointment tonight for a prenatal massage. It's with the massage therapist at my chiropractor's office. I can't wait!And today is my baby shower at work. Apparently they're going to play a game where they have to guess how big I am around. I just had to cut a piece of yarn to be used as the piece to compare everyone's guesses to. This is going to be a good, fun day!
They hired my replacement at work, and two days after she started they fired her. Apparently it's not a good idea to lie on your application and omit information about criminal charges... So now we're back to searching for a replacement for me. Hopefully they'll find someone soon so I can get them trained and be ready to leave when the doctors decide to pull me out of work.
Here's a couple of belly pics from 23 weeks. They're not very good since I took them myself, but Ben's working weekends so it's hard for me to catch him to get him to take pictures. But next weekend is his last weekend! And tonight he's starting his last 4 weeks of nights. I can't wait for him to be off of this schedule. 4 and a half weeks and he's done with shift work, for now at least!
Now for the belly pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment