My work threw me a shower yesterday afternoon. It was great! We had lunch (Baja Fresh), cake, played games and I got presents. The company got us our double stroller and our car seats! And some of my coworker got us other stuff- a bathtub full of bath supplies, bibs, onsies, photo albums and things to use to get molds of the girls' hand prints. We actually have a decent amount of baby stuff in the house right now!
After work I went for my prenatal massage. That was fabulous! It was an hour of bliss. I wish I could go all the time, but that would get really expensive really quickly. The massage therapist said she would like to see me back there once a month until I have the babies, which would be nice, but we'll see how long I last before my doctors wouldn't let me get a massage...
When I got home from my massage Ben unloaded the car and then he started getting the stroller out. He put it together and after we ate dinner he put poor Jefferson in the stroller and strolled him around the living room. Jefferson was very good, though, and let Ben do it. He just sat there until Ben took him out of the stroller. We also took out one of the car seats to check it out. I love them! We'd never seen them in person, I just found the pattern online, so I'm glad we actually liked them when we saw them. So now we have a double stroller sitting in our dining room and an infant car seat in our recliner.
I've been looking online today trying to find closet organization stuff so that we can get the closets organized and start to put some of this baby stuff away. My shower that Beth and Mollie are throwing is in 2 weeks, so we're going to need to have somewhere to store stuff after that one. And, hopefully, I'm going to be out of town next weekend for Mollie's bachelorette party, so hopefully Ben and I will be able to get out one evening this week and look at closet stuff and get the nursery furniture ordered. I just want to get stuff taken care of as soon as we can...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment