I'm going out of town this weekend for Mollie's bachelorette party in Bethany Beach, DE. I can't wait! I had to call the doctor's office on Monday and get permission to go, and she said to go and have fun, so that's what I plan on doing! I'm so glad that I'm getting one more (that makes it sound like I do this often, which I don't) weekend away with the girls before the babies are born. It's basically my last hoorah before becoming a mommy. And I won't be the only pregnant one there. One of Mollie's oldest friends is also pregnant. She's actually going to miss the wedding because she's due a couple of weeks after it, but she's coming to the bachelorette party. It'll be nice to not be the only pregnant one there. At least I know one other person won't be drinking. I'll post about the weekend next week sometime, after I recover from it...
I've had to rearrange my desk a little this morning. I was handing out paychecks this morning and realized that my feet were starting to swell, well, mainly my left foot. So I scooted my keyboard, mouse and monitor so that I can sit further back and be able to put my feet up. I have them resting on my CPU. And I have a fan blowing on me because I'm so freaking hot! I'm actually glad it's supposed to cool off some for the weekend, or my feet might have exploded this weekend.
I ordered a new pair of shoes the other day and I really hope they come today so that I can take them to wear tomorrow night, but I'm not holding my breath. They're crocs, but they basically look like ballet flats. One of the girls on one of the message boards I frequent recommended them. I hope they're really as comfortable as she made them sound... Okay, I just checked on my shoes on the USPS website and they arrived in Centreville this morning, so I should get them today. YAY!!!
Speaking of packages, we've started receiving some baby gifts in the mail. Just this week we've gotten 4 packages- from Gene & Raluca and Scott & Tara. Our house is filling up with baby stuff. Ben cleaned the paint supplies out of the crib room last night so that we can start moving some of the baby stuff from the living room to the crib room. We definitely need to start cleaning out the closet in the changing room and figure out what we're doing with the closets. We're going to need that space very soon, especially with the shower being next weekend.
Here are some pictures from my work shower last week.
And the most recent belly pics- taken at 24 weeks 1 day:
No comments:
Post a Comment