Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh no- spotting!

I'm trying to remain calm, but I am freaked out a little bit. When I went to the bathroom before bed last night there was some dark blood on my panty liner and I had some brown spotting when I wiped. I'm stilling having brown spotting today, but it's all been brown, so I'm pretty sure everything is fine. I'll just feel a heck of a lot better if things go well at the ultrasound tomorrow. Ben didn't sleep last night because of the spotting. I think he's a little freaked out, too. But lots of women have spotting early in their pregnancies and everything is fine. Everything I've read this morning from the girls on he nest said that as long as it's not bright red blood then there's nothing to worry about. And this has definitely not been bright red blood.

My mom called this morning to see if I wanted to go shopping and when I told her I didn't think so, she asked why. So I told her about the spotting. She asked if I had called the doctor. I have not. I mean, I'm going in tomorrow, so I'll just wait until my appointment to talk to Dr. Browne. If it gets worse today or turns bright red, then I'll call, but I'm sure it won't get worse. I'm sure everything will be fine. I know it will.

I just went back and looked at an e-mail I sent Christi from the day I triggered for this IUI. I had two follicles on my left ovary- 1 at 22mm and 1 at 15mm. My right ovary had nothing over 10mm. Apparently it decided to take the month off, but that's okay because my left one did the work. I was just reading a post on the SaIF board about follicle size for IUIs. There are a couple of girls on there that had one big follicle and 15mm follicles before they triggered and are pregnant with multiples. That kind of freaks me out a little. I was thinking that there was a very, very slight chance of me having multiples, but I guess it's not as slight as I thought. I'm pretty sure it's still pretty slight, though. But we'll know for sure tomorrow.

No comments: