I was sitting at my desk today at work and I felt the girls move! It was an odd feeling. It felt like bubbles popping inside of my belly. Then I felt a few taps right above my belly button. I kept feeling things like that for awhile. It was so cool! I could definitely feel Baby A more than Baby B, but I think Baby B was the one that tapped me. I can't wait until I feel them more regularly!
I think I've probably felt them move before, but today was the first time that I was pretty confident that it was actually the girls. I've also never felt anything like this as much as I felt it today. Now I just have to wait for the movements to get strong enough for Ben to be able to feel them. I know he's going to love that.
Ben and I went and registered this weekend at Babies R Us. It was a long involved process, but we're almost done. We still have a few things that we have to decide on, but we'll do that online. We registered for a lot of stuff, but it's all stuff that we'll need for the girls. We also picked out our nursery furniture and ordered a glider. We figured out that we cannot fit all of the nursery furniture (2 cribs and 1 dresser) in one of the small bedrooms in our house, so the girls are getting both of them. We're going to put the cribs in one room- with a bedside table or two- and the dresser/changing table and glider in the other room. Hopefully that will work out well for us. At least that way the closet that holds their clothes will be the bigger closet up there. Now we just have to figure out how to organize it.
We go for our level II ultrasound on Thursday. That should be fun and exciting! At our last ultrasound we were told that this one would take about 30 minutes per baby, so we'll get to see our little girls for a good hour, probably. They'll also double check to make sure they're really girls. I'm pretty confident that they are, though. If not, we'll have to make some changes to our registry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment