Monday, February 18, 2008

The house has been infiltrated!

With what I believe is the flu! Definitely not what we need in this house. Ben came home from work early this morning because he didn't feel well. I made him take his temperature and it was 102.3, or something like that. So he took some DayQuil and went to bed. I made sure he had some water, Gatorade, Tylenol and a thermometer by the bed and I left for work.

I didn't hear from him all day- I'm guessing because he hasn't been out of bed. I stopped by the grocery store on my way home and got some chicken soup to make Ben for dinner and I got him some NyQuil since that's what he wanted.

I checked on him when I got home. His temperature is now 102.7 and he's coughing and achy. Sounds like the flu to me. Yuck! He claims he's not getting out of bed for the next 3 days, but hopefully he'll start to feel a little better and at least get out of bed.

I guess I'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight since I don't want to sleep anywhere near him. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll ask then if there's anything that I should or should not be doing with a sick Ben in the house. I really don't want to get the flu. It wouldn't be good for me or the babies...

No comments: